Friday, June 19, 2009

Quick Update!

Just to let you know, Kelly posted pictures from the baby shower on her blog. To see the pictures, click here. She did an excellent job with the shower and of course the pictures turned out great!! I feel so blessed to have her as a friend and also to have all the friends that came to my shower up here! I love all of you so much!!

I also wanted to say that I PASSED MY GLUCOSE TEST!! Yay! I was really nervous about it because my mom had gestational diabetes with all of her kids.

Baby Shower #2 is tomorrow back in southern Indiana with all the family and family friends! Hopefully the baby kicks a lot for everyone! He's been SO active lately and it's starting to hurt! I went on the Relief Society Temple trip yesterday, and during the session, he kept kicking me so hard that I would jump out of my seat a little bit! I think the people around me found it a bit amusing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment