Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Shower #1!!

Saturday was my first baby shower for friends up here in the Lafayette area. My friend, Kelly, threw a wonderful shower for me at her new house, even though she has a 4 month old! I just can't thank her enough! She even took lots of amazing pictures for me (sorry, can't post any yet!) which is terrific, since I totally forgot to get my camera out at the shower! We had a lovely little Brunch of muffins, fruit & yogurt cups, and strawberry shortcakes out on their screened in porch. It was such a beautiful day outside too! Just perfect! It was a small gathering of some friends in the area so it was a lot of fun to be able to just hang out with friends for a couple hours!

THANKS to Kelly, most of all, and to everyone that came! The gifts are adorable!

On a side note, I should hear back about my glucose test sometime this week.. Hopefully, I passed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment