Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Feelin the baby blues..

I guess you could say its just the pregnancy hormones running rampant in my system, but I feel completely overwhelmed, stressed and depressed today.. I have NO idea why I feel this way!
*I'm already a stay-at-home mom to be!
*I only babysit 3 days out of the week, plus I get to take naps while they're here!
*Even though Isaac has started studying for his FSA exam, I still get to eat dinner with him and talk for an hour afterward!

What in the world am I so worked up about?! I seriously just cried for the past half hour for what seems to be no reason at all! I really need to get over this so I can finish up with the nursery! and clean up the house before family comes up this weekend.. I think my nesting instincts are driving me crazy because I just don't have the energy to do very much of the stuff that I REALLY want to get done. I think I feel better now that I've gotten it off my chest! I guess I'll give in to some of the nesting instincts for now.. but then its TV and ice cream time! I think a day of crazy mood swings deserves it, right?! haha!

1 comment:

  1. It's ok. don't stress over the nursery even if it's not done. It's not a big deal. there's still plenty of time once he comes. I'm still working on Brayden's. lol. just sit and relax for as long as you want before the baby comes. it's easy to feel overwhelmed. i definitely did. love ya!

    ReplyDelete