Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Roll Over!

Jared rolled over this morning! He was crying and upset during tummy time and just flipped himself right over! He looked a bit confused when he was no longer on his tummy! I think this may have been a fluke roll over, but I will try to get video of it to post next time!

We also had the worst night EVER last night.. He was so gassy, I could hear his little tummy gurgling. I kept trying to burp him and hold him in different positions, but nothing really helped. He just kept crying. He cried from about 11 pm until 2 am! Finally, after his 2 am feeding, he burped and promptly fell asleep.. until 7 am! He's still a bit fussy this morning, but much better. He's asleep right now and I think I'm going to take advantage of this nap opportunity as well!

1 comment:

  1. awww poor guy. i hope he's tummy is feeling better and you caught up on your sleep . maybe you ate something he didn't like ?!

    can you believe your little man is already growing up so fast, next he'll be crawling ! (in a few months )

    ReplyDelete