Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Cutest Yoda EVER!

I can't believe I still haven't posted pictures of my little man from his first Halloween yet! He was Yoda, although his costume was a bit too big! They only had size 6-12 month. When I took him in to find costumes in newborn size, a saleslady was helping me and started grabbing toddler sizes. She started to pull it out of the package and said, "Do you think this is going to be too small? You've got a chunker!" He was sleeping in his sling, so I guess maybe the sling adds like 10 pounds?! I then told her that he wears 3 month clothing and weighs around 9 lbs. She was a little shocked. She obviously has not had any children! haha!


He was all tuckered out after the trunk or treating! :)

1 comment:

  1. He makes a very very cute Yoda. Let the force be with him!

    ReplyDelete