Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Enjoying the Fall Weather!

We've had such lovely weather the past couple days, so of course I took the boy out for walks and he LOVED it! I just love the look on his face! He is now 2.5 months old.. I just can't believe how quickly he's growing up!It's blurry, as usual, but look at that smile! He really likes for me to play peek-a-boo with him!
My mom brought me the book, On Becoming Babywise, which is supposed to help your baby sleep through the night. So far, we're having good and bad moments with it.. This was a bad moment because he wouldn't fall asleep until his daddy held him..

Watching Monday night football already!?!

Isaac has one of the Star War's movies on his iPhone and discovered that Jared is already a fan! Look at that concentration!

1 comment:

  1. oh no ! it seems like every Hall loves star wars lol
    Let me know what works for you on getting him to sleep through the night. i nursed Ben at night till he was 7 months old ...now at 26 months old he wakes up saying there is a monster under his bed ... i'm still clueless on how to get him to sleep .( i was given a good idea today, spray monster killer at night ..duh why didn't i think of that!)
    I can't wait to meet Jared! He's growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete