Friday, May 22, 2009

Classic Pooh Nursery!!

I finally finished up in the nursery today. My mom had brought up a bunch of baby clothes for me last week and I spent the day putting those away (and looking at the cuteness of them all once again!) and just organizing everything so it looked cute! I love this first picture, because that's what you see as you first walk into the room, which is something I do everytime I pass by! :)

Here's a bit of a closer picture of the bedding! I LOVE piglet! Pooh is on the opposite side.

This quilt was the deciding factor for my purchase of the bedding set! Its soo cute, yet boy-ishly blue! I fell in love with it!

I found this bookshelf at the local flea market and thought it would work very nicely in the nursery! Eventually (after the baby showers) I will use it to store blankets, toys, books, etc. I've already started the baby book, which is shown on the second shelf on the right. I can't help but be so excited! How can you NOT be excited with all the cute baby stuff! :)

2 comments:

  1. how cute i love Pooh! Do you have everything ready now for the baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nursery. We still don't have all of the stuff we need.

    ReplyDelete