Friday, May 1, 2009

Wow! The Kicking!

I haven't wrote on here in a while, but I wanted to mention that the little boy in my belly has been kicking like crazy! I seriously just felt him repeatedly kick me in the same spot for about a minute! I think I was sitting at a weird angle for him and he wanted me to move because as soon as I did, the kicking stopped! haha! I LOVE feeling the little kicks and nudges throughout the day (probably because they don't hurt yet!)! It makes all the other uncomfortable aspects of pregnancy worthwhile. Oh, I can apparently already sing him to sleep! He started kicking me as soon as I layed down the other night, so I started singing me and Isaac's song to him, and he stopped! I just thought that was too cute! He finally let Isaac feel a kick the other night! I've been trying to get Isaac to feel it for a few weeks now, but everytime he would put his hand on my belly, the baby would stop kicking! I think I was more excited about Isaac feeling the kick than he was.. I guess its just not something that guys really want to ooh and aah over like we girls do! I don't want to leave a bad impression or anything, though, so I should definitely mention that Isaac IS excited about the baby, just not in the same ways as me! Its too cute when he comes home from work and rubs my belly or kisses it goodnight! I can't wait until we finally get to see our little guy!

3 comments:

  1. Is he kicking ya in the ribs yet? I remember Ben kicked me all the time ...now he loves to kick balls .

    It's such an awesome feeling though.
    Issac will be so excited when he meets his son eye to eye. I don't know why guys don't get all into everything else .
    YOur almost done mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...We had a scare last friday...I suddenly stopped feeling the baby girl kicking. So I was freaked out. About 15 hours later I got an appoinement at my doctors office and we found out that the placenta has moved...so that is why I haven't felt her kick. I have felt about 5 percent of the normal amount of kicks as I did before. But I am SOOO glad everything is ok with her.
    Before the placenta moved she was kicking like CRAZY!!! Eric felt her kick once and was just like "oh...ok" lol I think guys just have to wait to see the baby to bond with them. lol. At least in my case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those things sound familiar! Just wait until you get further along. My last couple weeks of pregnancy-I swear his foot could reach up to my throat. I can't wait to see what he looks like!

    ReplyDelete