Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday fun!

I had a terrific birthday this year! Isaac took me out to Benihanas that night for dinner and we ordered sushi (don't worry, they cooked it for me!) which I was totally excited about! Mmm! I LOVE sushi!! We also stopped by Payless on the way home and picked up an Oreo cake! Double Yum! My mom came up yesterday to take me shopping to pick out some maternity clothes for my birthday. I found a cute top and a pair of comfy, yet dressy looking pants! We also walked over to the local pizza place in town and had a nice, relaxing lunch. Of course, we couldn't resist looking at baby stuff while we were out shopping and ended up getting a baby bassinet, a few more cute little outfits (oh, I forgot to mention that Mom came up with a HUGE bag full of baby clothes she picked up at a yard sale!), and random nursery items. As soon as I have the energy to finish up organizing everything, I will definitely take some pictures to post of the nursery!

To top off the wonderful day, I begged my friend, Kelly, to go out with her hubby and allow me and my mom to watch their adorable little boy! I absolutely cannot wait to have my own little munchkin here!! It melted my heart when Isaac asked if he could hold him for a bit! I got the cutest picture of the two of them together! Isaac is going to be such a good daddy! :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun, Sonny! I love going out to eat and then getting a fancy dessert at Pay Less to eat at home--you get a lot more servings that way. :)

    Happy (late) Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad that you had a Happy Birthday! That's so cool-I didn't know that you could pick up an oreo cake at Payless! That sounds good and I bet it tasted yummy-now i'm wanting some cake! baby stuff is sure a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete