Thursday, February 19, 2009

First Maternity Shirt!

We went to dinner Tuesday night with my father-in-law and I decided to wear my new maternity top! I am starting to show already, but it definitely usually depends on what I'm wearing. Well, this top definitely had me showing a bit!

Isaac's dad loved it! He got a picture of me on his phone to show Mom later. I didn't think I would enjoy all the preggie attention, but I LOVE it! It just allows for me to feel like others are as excited about all this as I am! Actually, I have a cute story from the other night that just melted my heart! I was changing into my nightgown and I looked over and Isaac had a big smile on his face. When I asked why he was smiling, he said, "I'm smiling at my baby!" Aww!! I couldn't ask for a better hubby!!!

I guess I should also mention that I am now 12 weeks pregnant. I also couldn't button my dress pants that night.. I can still wear my regular jeans, but probably not for much longer though! I also want to thank my friend, Laura, for going shopping with me to get a few new items for my expanding waistline! We had a little fun with the tummy pillows in the dressing room! haha!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! You're welcome. It sounds like we might need to have another shopping trip soon!

    ReplyDelete