Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Update!

My second doctor's appointment was yesterday. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again! They also scheduled me for my 20 week ultrasound on April 14th. We definitely want to know what we're having! My second trimester is definitely going better already, although I'm still very tired all the time! We're driving to Florida this weekend and staying with my brother-in-law for the week. I'm hoping that the drive down won't be TOO horrible! I bought some maternity pants and a few shirts so I can be a little more comfortable. I'm actually going to take a nap now, but I will definitely get a belly picture up again soon! Maybe I'll take one while we're in Florida! :^)

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to find out what my grandbaby is going to be..(then,,let the shopping begin!)

    ReplyDelete