Monday, May 3, 2010

It's been a while!

Our laptop died, so we have to use the desktop to do anything and its so much slower that we hate to use it. I finally uploaded some pictures, though, and thought I'd blog about what's been going on around here.

Jared started crawling about a week ago.

and of course the first thing he goes for is the TV stand full of "no-no's!"
I found a new suit since he finally grew into 6-9 month clothing!

Long story short, my mom basically broke her foot recently, so Jared and I went down to visit last week. My dad rushed home after work and this is how I found him! Grandparents are so cute! :)
Jared LOVES dogs and apparently Soda-pop didn't care to have a baby bouncing on his back!
First time in the big bathtub!
Such a cutie! He LOVES to splash around in the tub! He even face planted in the water and still didn't care! My little tough guy! :)
I decided to take him to the zoo today to see if he liked it. He really didn't care too much, but he was also getting really tired. This was in front of the new River Otter exhibit. You could actually watch them swim by underwater, or even crawl through a tunnel and watch them swim around you! I LOVE our little zoo, especially since its free! :) He did at least look at the singing dogs!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I can't wait to see him crawling around. You should have told me you were going to the zoo - we would have met you.

    ReplyDelete