Monday, May 24, 2010

FLORIDA!

Our Trip began on my birthday. Isaac came home early with 24 roses for my 24th birthday and my visit teachers dropped off a bucket of goodies for the trip. I admit that I teared up a bit! It was so sweet!
Once we arrived, we dropped Jared off with his grandparents and Isaac took me to Kobe's Japanese Restaurant. It was nice to have a night out together!
Before we left, though, I had to feed the munchkin!

We split up the trip into 3 hour driving segments with a 1.5 to 2 hour break between. It worked out perfectly with Jared's naps, so there was very little crying. :)

Isaac had an Actuarial Symposium to attend in Tampa, so Jared and I checked out the Florida Aquarium near our hotel. He LOVED it, and as you can see, he especially liked the alligators and I think they liked him! Yikes! He kept swatting at them through the glass! :)
We weren't allowed to touch, so Jared got really mad at me for holding him back! There was a penguin promenade where we got to sit around a carpet and let them walk right up to us. I tried taking some video on Isaac's iPhone, but it was hard to take a good shot while containing a struggling little dude!
There was a little porthole, so I let Jared play a bit and he climbed up to peek inside.
A sweet older couple asked if they could take our picture for us because we looked so cute sitting there! I loved the people in Florida! They were so sweet! :)
Jared really enjoyed the beach. He ate a couple handfuls of sand when we weren't looking.
He liked just playing in the waves.
So cute!
He wasn't too happy before we got to the water, though.
Cool dude!
All tuckered out from a day of swimming in the pool!
Daddy was tired, too! :)
A VERY wrinkled little foot! :)
Jared hanging out with Uncle Abe and future Aunt Jenny!
Abe & Jenny's dog, Bella, was always trying to lick Jared's face. He thought it was hilarious at first and then he got really mad.

1 comment:

  1. Jared asleep with his paci in the pool is so cute! And yay for 24 flowers! Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete