Friday, May 28, 2010

Ride on, little cowboy!

I found a cute little rocking chair at Goodwill for $4 and it's just his size!

He loves being Mommy's little cowboy!


This is the onesie my grandma (Jared's Great Granny Lane) got for Jared. It says, "Somebody in Liberty, KY loves me!" I'm going to send her a copy of this picture.

Jared discovered the laundry room today and wanted to help me with his load of laundry! He seriously sat in front of the washing machine for about 10 minutes watching the clothes spin around! So cute, but he was sitting right in the doorway, so I couldn't get a good picture of that.

2 comments:

  1. Cute little boy-thanks for sharing! I like your hair and it looks like you had a good time in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness ! i didn't think i would ever see him chucky lol he's such a cute cow boy!

    ReplyDelete