Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hawaiian Hut!

Kelly and I decided to get together for lunch this past Wednesday. We braved it with the little guys in tow, and I say braved it because neither one of them had taken a nap yet! If you haven't been to the Hawaiian Hut in West Lafayette, you should! It was SOOO good! A bit pricey, but totally worth it! The decor was really fun, too! Just thinking about it is making me crave it again! :)

Leon's face cracked me up in this one!
Best buds already! Jared absolutely adores both Kelly and Leon! :)
Leon wanted to sit in my lap, and then Jared got jealous and wanted to as well! Thanks, Kelly, for grabbing the camera and capturing this adorable moment! :)
Jared has two more teeth coming in, but they're the incisor teeth on the sides and not his front teeth. I couldn't get him to hold still long enough to get a better picture of both sides coming in. Although, I guess by looking at this picture, it does appear that one of his front teeth is trying to poke through as well! Crazy! This kid is going to have 5 teeth by the time he's 8 months old (which is actually tomorrow, so I guess it would technically be a bit later than 8 months)!

1 comment: