Friday, August 7, 2009

4 Year Anniversary!

First of all, I promised my mom I would put up an updated belly picture. Here's the preggo belly at 36 weeks 5 days. I can't believe that this kiddo could arrive anytime within the next month! I also can't imagine getting any bigger than this! Please tell me that the belly growth slows down at this point!















This year's anniversary, we had to stay relatively close to home, since I'm so close to popping. In the past, we've gone to Sybaris, Little Nashville, IN, and The Melting Pot. We still had a great time this year just chilling at home and going to Buffalo Wild Wings! Hey, it doesn't hurt to try a little spicy, right?! haha! We brought home 30 wings for us to have pizza and wings the next day and have a lazy movie day. I really love just being able to spend time with Isaac. He truly is my best friend and I'm enjoying this little weekend we can have together just the two of us.. especially since it may be our last for a while!

4 comments:

  1. seriously! your belly looks so cute! And I know what you mean about feeling big and wondering how much more they are going to grow in there! haha. As far as the stretch marks...at 34 weeks I had NONE...now its just awful looking! I have also noticed that Madison has dropped and moving in the mornings really hurts down there. haha.
    Also for the last couple days my head has been hurting so bad that its been causing me to throw up. :-( I'm ready for her to be here so I can get back on my meds!! oh and so I can hold her and hug and kiss her too. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! love your belly while it last, soon Baby Hall will be here and you'll forget all about these last few weeks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! I can't wait to hold him either! I'm sure I'll forget all about the torture of the last month, but for now its killing me! haha! I do enjoy getting back rubs all the time from Isaac, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd tell you that your belly stops getting bigger and to just hang in there but i just read on your facebook that your baby is here! so yes your belly can actually get smaller! lol Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete