Monday, August 24, 2009

PICTURES!!!

Our internet is working again, so I'm going to put up the pictures that we have so far! Kelly is going to come take pictures for me later this week, which I'm sooo super excited about! She is the best photographer and I know she'll be able to capture the cuteness of baby Jared much better than we can! :)

Before (around 7 pm)


After (around 1 am)


Poor little guy all hooked up in NICU.. As soon as he heard mine and Isaac's voice, he calmed right down! So cute!


Mommy and baby together for the first time! I only slept about an hour that night worrying about my little man.


What a proud daddy! They look so much alike!


I think Isaac held Jared more than me and you can tell that Jared really enjoys his daddy time! Our little angel!


We were so excited when we finally got to go home!


So was baby Jared! He was soo alert the whole time we were leaving!

I have to add this picture because this explains the foot wedged in my ribs during the pregnancy! He loves to kick his legs up in the air, which makes it very difficult to keep a blanket on him! :)

Things are settling down and I think I'm kind of getting the hang of things, so maybe I can keep this updated a little better!

1 comment:

  1. Sonny, I think you look worn out in the "after" picture! Glad to see that he's home.

    ReplyDelete