Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Belly Pics!

I thought I'd just try out having Ella, the four year old, take some pictures for me and see how they turned out.. I was totally expecting for me to be headless or not even in the pictures at all. Surprisingly, she actually got me in the pictures and they actually look decent! I just had to share that because I thought it was awesome!

I am now 16 weeks and definitely "popping!" I haven't really felt anything moving again recently, so I'm beginning to doubt that I ever felt anything to begin with.. I'm really excited about this feeling more like a baby and less like I'm just getting really fat!!

Oh, I guess I should also mention that the pictures were taken in the nursery. The theme is Classic Pooh. I absolutely LOVE it, even if it is a common theme.. Its just so darn cute! Plus, I can find stuff for it almost anywhere!

The picture to the left is where the crib will go.. We're planning on going crib shopping sometime in May! I can't wait! I have an idea of what I really want, but I guess we'll see what I can convince Isaac to agree to!
The picture below is our "rocker" for the nursery! We just moved the recliner from the living room into the nursery, since I'm sure it will be used a LOT more when this baby arrives!! I can just kick back and even take a nap if need be! Motherhood is all about finding ways to make things work together, right?! haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment