Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lots of pictures!!

First of all, I have to say a special thank you to my friend, Kelly, who took some amazing photos of me and Jared! Check them out by clicking here. Just a warning, you're not going to be able to stop smiling! She totally captured the cuteness of my little man!


Sadly, our first family photo was when I took him into Daddy's work when he was almost 6 weeks old. We just always forgot to have anyone take our picture when we were all together. I was really impressed by how good he was at Isaac's work. He slept for the most part, even when he was being passed around among 6 or 7 people! :)

My mom came up this past weekend and hung out with me and Jared for a few days and also babysat Friday night so Isaac and I could go out on our first date since Jared arrived! It was so nice to be able to hang out with Mom during the day and Isaac in the evening! Look at how much he loves his Grammy already! He's even smiling in his sleep! :)


He seems to really enjoy his little play mat now! I actually layed him down for about 1/2 an hour while I got dinner started and even some dishes washed up before he started crying!

I absolutely love nap times with my little man! Wow, he definitely has my chin! haha! He looks like a little chunker in this picture!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly is so awesome. What a cute little dude you have there! Glad everything worked out with the ER visits 'n such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those pictures ! you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete