Friday, March 26, 2010

Visiting Grandparents

We went down for Grandma Hall's 75th Birthday last weekend and Jared really enjoyed spending time with all his grandparents!
After reading a friend's blog, I decided to try Jared with some Sesame Street, and...


He LOVED it! I also had about 30 minutes of uninteruppted "mommy" time! Awesome!

My little brother stayed part of the week and Jared LOVES him! Stevie will never be able to get away from him once he starts crawling! :)

Look at that toothy little grin!!!

Enjoying some Rock Band! He actually fell asleep during it! We've trained him well! haha!
A nice little family picture before they left. Yay, I actually remembered to get out the camera!

While the weather was nice, we went out for walks everyday. He would fall asleep everytime! What a terrific little guy!

1 comment:

  1. I love that he's sitting up now . Watch out soon he'll be all over the place!

    ReplyDelete