Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jared & His Grammy!

I can't even begin to imagine the emotions felt when your firstborn has a baby. I'm the oldest in my family and having a baby has brought me and my mom even closer. She has always LOVED babies, so you can imagine how much more she loves her own little grandson! Jared must realize this, because he is totally in love with her! Every time he sees a picture or hears her voice on the phone, his little eyes get big and he gets so excited!
My family came up to visit this past weekend, and I got some pretty cute pictures of Jared with his Grammy!

What a snuggly boy!

How cute is that face!?!

Playing some computer games together! Mom said he kept trying to grab the animals on the screen! :)

Jared loves his rice cereal as much as Grammy liked feeding it to him!

Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to visit with your mom and that you got pictures of it. your little boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete